Take a cruise down the Bosphorus Strait, while you enjoy a nice dinner and get entertained by amazing belly dancers and a traditional Turkish folklore show while the sun sets.
Let yourself be amazed by the incredible view of the Topkap? Palace, the Blue Mosque and Leander’s Tower as you sail down the Bosphorus waterway, which unites Europe and Asia.
Dinner includes a variety of specialties of Turkish and international cuisine, including unlimited local drinks while on board of the boat.
Duration: From 8.15 PM-11.55 PM.
The trip includes the following highlights:
- Bosphorus by night
- Belly dancer show
- Folklore show
Included in the ticket price: Round trip transfer from/to centrally located hotels in Istanbul, a set dinner menu including unlimited local drinks, a belly dancing and folklore show.
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- There is free round trip transfer to/from centrally located hotels near Taksim Sq., Sultanahmet and Aksaray. Before you can complete your booking, you will be asked to give us the name of your hotel, so we can arrange your transfer. If you stay at hotels near the airport or at hotels located at the Asian side of Istanbul, then there might be added a pick-up fee, or you will be asked to show up at a tour-start address in central Istanbul. Before you can complete your booking, you will be asked to give us the name of your hotel, so we can arrange your pick-up.
- The tour starts at 8:15 PM, but since you are being picked up at your hotel, we kindly ask you to call our tour operator approx. 24 hours in advance, in order to get you exact pick-up time to avoid waiting in the hotel's lobby. The phone number will clearly be started on the voucher/e-ticket we send you.
- The tour is in English.
- Children's tickets are available from age 3-7. Children from 0-2 years are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- This tour does not operate on New Year’s Eve.