Join us for a full day trip to Green Bursa, as the Turkish city is nicknamed because of its surrounding forest. On this tour you will visit the Grand Mosque, the Green Mosque and mausoleum and experience the Silk Market in the Grand Bazaar.
The tour takes off by ferryboat, from which you can enjoy the beautiful countryside passing by. Then we drive to Bursa, the former Ottoman capital. Here we enjoy a tasty “Kebap of Alexander The Great“ for lunch.
After lunch we visit the Grand Mosque (also known as Ulucami), the Green Mosque and the Green Mausoleum (only from the outside) and the old Silk Market in the Grand Bazaar.
Then we drive to the 600 year old ?nkaya plane tree, which creates the foundation for one of the oldest villages of Bursa founded by the Ottomans. On our way to Mount Uluda? we will take a coffee break. The mountain is also known as the legendary Mount Olympos, the place from which the Gods watched the Trojan War. Here you get a lovely view of the city.
Duration: 13 hours from 9:00 AM-10:05 PM.
The trip includes the following highlights:
- The Green Mosque (Ye?il Mosque) & the Green Mausoleum
- The Silk Market
- Mount Uluda?
Included in the ticket price: Round trip transfer from/to centrally located hotels in Istanbul, admissions to the Green Mosque and the Mausoleum, lunch and a knowledgeable guide.
- Shortly after your booking is complete, you will receive an e-ticket by mail. Please print out your ticket and bring it with you on the tour.
- There is free round trip transfer to/from centrally located hotels near Taksim Sq., Sultanahmet and Aksaray. Before you can complete your booking, you will be asked to give us the name of your hotel, so we can arrange your transfer. If you stay at hotels near the airport or at hotels located at the Asian side of Istanbul, then there might be added a pick-up fee, or you will be asked to show up at a tour-start address in central Istanbul. Before you can complete your booking, you will be asked to give us the name of your hotel, so we can arrange your pick-up.
- The tour starts at 9 AM, but since you are being picked up at your hotel, we kindly ask you to call our tour operator approx. 24 hours in advance, in order to get you exact pick-up time to avoid waiting in the hotel's lobby. The phone number will clearly be started on the voucher/e-ticket we send you.
- Children's tickets are available from age 3-7. Children from 0-2 years are free, when accompanied by a paying adult.
- The tour is in English.
- Advance reservations are required.
- This tour has a minimum passenger requirement of six guests. You may book for less, but if the requirement is not met, your tour is subject to rescheduling. In the unlikely event of cancellation due to minimum passenger requirements not being met, a refund will be provided.